Thursday, January 04, 2007

You took your coat off, and stood in the rain;
 you're always crazy like that

Ahhh, 2006 is over; and 2007 is here... and with it a 'net connect at my place, which, strangely enough has not caused me to post more frequently (at least, as of yet).

But I have found a couple more reasons why Amazon.com is cool:


Tempting... but will need to await a later date

Happy New Year--I hope it is off to a good start. Mine's doing alright--work's a bit weird, but otherwise things are good. I'd detail my New Year's night activities, but I really just chilled. I did watch Scoop, which I liked--which is abnormal for me and Woody Allen movies. Anyways, I'm rambling... hasta


You're always the mysterious one
With dark eyes and careless hair,
You were fashionably sensitive
But too cool to care

No comments: