Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sacre bleu! what is this? How on Earth could I miss...

The swimming portion of the 2007 FINA World Championships is mid-way through in Melbourne, Australia (it started last Sunday and continues through Sunday). Results from the meet are available here. (Michael Phelps has set 2 World Records, Laure Manaudou 1, and a few others have fallen.)

Daily recaps are also available from the FINA website (today they have a picture of Michael Phelps with part of his crack showing--due to an interesting body position)...

And I found this cool, perspective-giving article about swimmers from Ghana at Worlds. (Ghana's in western Africa, next to the Côte d'Ivoire.)


Ah mais oui, ca c'est toujours delish
Les poissons, les poissons
Hee hee hee, hah hah hah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my favorite song!!!

Honestly tho, nice article. Like the story behind the turtle rocket.

Matt said...

I like the turtle cap myself, as well.