Monday, January 21, 2008

Dream a little dream...

Last week somehow slipped by, between work, hanging out with friends and finally snapping a picture of the cool plant that's a couple blocks over from my place. (That's it at right--growing in a spiral. I'm not sure what it's called, but I like it.)

And now MLK Day is upon me, and instead of writing my post tonight, I read his I Have a Dream speech... and also found out that he gave the speech almost 10 years to the day before my birthday (the march on Washington D.C. was on August 28, 1963).

So, instead of rambling on more, I'll instead recommend that you brush up on your civics and read the speech (and have a good evening).


Stars shining bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper I love you
Birds singing in a sycamore tree
Dream a little dream of me

No comments: