Monday, January 07, 2008

Waterloo, couldn't escape if I wanted to

"Have yourself a merry Little Chris-" wait! What am I doing? Little Christmas (aka Epiphany--you know, what the 12 days countdown to) was yesterday.

Beside, I got ABBA's "Waterloo" stuck in my head today--all from speaking with a guy who lives in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada (not even the right Waterloo!). But luckily, I did have the ABBA song on my iPod at work and was able to listen to it....

Also on the plus side, after a weekend spent primarily sleeping (about 75% snoozing; the other quarter was spent finishing His Dark Materials), I believe my fever's gone. Though I best keep this short and get to bed to help make sure... hasta


My my, at Waterloo Napoleon did surrender
Oh yeah, and I have met my destiny in quite a similar way
The history book on the shelf
Is always repeating itself

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you're getting better!

mph