Friday, October 06, 2006

"All I wanna do is have a little fun before I die" says the man next to me outta nowhere

So, this evening, while waiting iTunes to finish downloading Project Runway, this is what I found:

  • -Last week's ep of PR was called "What the Elle?", which is almost enough for me to download it.
  • -I found this article about the people who ask the questions not normally asked, which lead to...
  • -"Consequences of Erudite Vernacular Utilized Irrespective of Necessity: Problems With Using Long Words Needlessly" (an actual article in Applied Cognitive Psychology, March 2006), leading to...
  • -the Ig Nobel Prizes (ig-no-Bell, apparently), leading to...
  • -the 5-second rule (which I've always thought of as the 10-second rule), and
  • -the Nobel Prizes, which lead to...
  • -the fact that this year's Nobel Peace Prize is being announced on Friday the 13th.

And all the time waiting also has led to a depleted battery, so I must go... buenas noches.


"All I wanna do is have a little fun before I die,"
says the man next to me outta nowhere
It's apropos of nothing, and he's says his name is Will
But I'm sure it's "Bill" or "Billy" or "Mack" or "Buddy"...

No comments: