Sunday, October 29, 2006

There's a restless feeling in my bones,
 and I know that at times it just won't go away

Family visits in some ways really suck... mostly in the leaving part (at the moment). My mom's and step-dad's visit ends today, and I'm left in the wake of their departure. Actually, my visit to my dad and sister is California is so crammed into this visit, that I'm now pretty much dealing with being away from all of them.

In a way, this is good: it means I enjoyed their visits. But mostly, it just sucks because now they're gone away again, and I have to get used to them not being around...

Not really such a terrible thing, just not really fun. Particularly when I've not really a clue of when I'll see them again, and my phone's out-of-commission whilst I await for the replacement's arrival.

On the plus side, I watched Thank You for Smoking last night, which was quite humorous--it's a satire about the main spokesman (Aaron Eckhart) for the Tobacco lobby in D.C.

I just can't stand being alone
I'm gonna have to change that someday
There's a restless feeling in my bones
And I know that at times it just won't go away

No comments: