Saturday, October 28, 2006

Those raindrops are fallin' on my head

Well, it's raining again in Fort Lauderdale, surprise, surprise.

But it's not been too bad. I'm hanging out with my mom and step-dad today, while also buying a new phone. The screen of my current phone went black yesterday, making it rather difficult to call people--I even inadvertently called someone at random, who I'm still trying to figure out who it was. So, with that, I spent 30 minutes sitting in a cingular store waiting to buy a phone and having to leave before being helped--a tad frustrating.

So instead, I've gone onto eBay, and bought a Motorola SLVR off there... which should arrive this week, hopefully. Until then, no phone, so it'll be a little quite. :)


Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed
Nothin' seems to fit
Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'

1 comment:

jarret said...

were you trying to call me?