Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sunday morning, rain is falling...

Well, it is Sunday morning, and it's raining (as viewed through my screened front window at left).... But my condo has officially been warmed.

Yesterday, after a frantic cleaning of my place and a quick dash out to pick up some wings (and a bad cell-phone signal caused me to be late returning home), I held a housewarming party, which went well--although I apparently over-bought on the drink front.

I even managed to get a few people to come, after my purposely short-notice invitation--the invites went out late Thursday night (and they almost went out Friday, due to my confusion over where I was in the week). Now if only I'd remembered "to drink a Big Red instead", to invite the out-of-state friends, or not gotten so panicky... that, and I need to keep the place clean until I can get some pics of its tidiness--proof that it can look clean.

Oh, and congrats to Casey who qualified for State yesterday at Regionals, despite a pesky reorganization by the UIL of the Regions that moved Austin in with the San Antonio area...


That may be all I need
In darkness she is all I see
Come and rest your bones with me
Driving slow on Sunday morning
And I never want to leave

2 comments:

jarret said...

Is BIG RED® not in your area?
Great News! You can order (1) case (which is two 12-packs containing 12 oz. cans) of BIG RED®, Diet BIG RED®, BIG RED® VANILLA FLOAT, SUGAR FREE BIG RED® VANILLA FLOAT, or BIG PEACH® for $23.00. Free shipping!
Please send your payment to:
BIG RED® Beverages, P.O. Box 20068, Waco, Texas 76702-0068
*Payable by money order or cashier’s check only. Please include your physical address for delivery (No P.O. Boxes). Sorry, we do not ship outside the United States.

Matt said...

$23 for 24 cans? I don't like Big Red that much... :P