Friday, August 31, 2007

California, here I come

Greetings from California, where the temperature is moderately warm, my clothes are damp, and the view is nice [at left].

I managed to get here about an hour later than expected, due to a weather delay in Atlanta (where I stopped on the way over). The delay was due to thunderstorms in and around Hartsfield airport, which also caused my bag to get soaked. So, at the moment all my clothes are out of my bag, drying out (hopefully).

The delayed flight had me meeting my dad and sister in the San Diego baggage claim around 10 p.m., and as this was 1 a.m. Eastern time (where I started from), I was a wee bit tired. So, we just drove back to the house in Laguna Beach--about an hour away--and I went to bed.

Today, after sleeping in, Dad took me shopping for some clothes and I dragged my sister off to see the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie--which she'd yet to see. Oh, and I did manage to snap a picture of the back of my sister's head (she doesn't like her picture taken much... and has even swiped a picture of her out of my wallet so that I couldn't show it to others).


California, here I come
Right back where I started from...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so that picture doesnt count...cant see her face!!! and yes i read ur blog once in a while MR!