Monday, August 06, 2007

Underneath your clothes, there's an endless story

After a random urge to do wash yesterday...

all my Laundry is done!

Marking the first time this year / since I've been in my condo / actually, probably since I've been in Flordia, all of my laundry is clean at the same time. Which is great.

And this in between seeing The Bourne Ultimatum on Friday night, Hairspray on Saturday, Bourne again on Sunday afternoon (in Boca with a group of friends).... I really enjoyed Bourne; Hairspray was good, as well, although I'm still not really over John Travolta's make-up (the drag, I'm handling ok, but the facial add-ons where just a tad overboard).

As for the laundry, the only minor problem now is that I don't know where it all will go (which is part of the reason why it all hasn't been done prior to now--the other reason being a lack of time/general laziness). But I've started putting it away, so at least that's a start.

When the friends are gone, when the party's over
We will still belong to each other

1 comment:

jarret said...

YEAAHH NO MORE STINKY MATT!!!