Saturday, February 28, 2009

But get me to the church on time

I once again have an early morning call at the airport. Actually, this morning I'm so early (5:05 a.m.) that there's really not that many people here. And strangely enough, I'm at the same gate that I was at at Christmas time, when a zillion cruise passengers were leaving (a lot less crowded is a good thing).

My early departure today is due to the fact that I'm trying to make a wedding at 4 p.m. today in Cleveland, Mississippi. I'm flying to Memphis and then Little Rock, arriving at the Arkansas capital around 11 a.m. Then there's a 3-hour drive to Cleveland... which means I'll probably arrive into town with just barely enough time to get dressed and get to the church.

Hopefully, I'll make it ok.... and I hope to sleep for most of the two flights. And tomorrow's return should be easier: I have a few more hours to get back to Little Rock for the return flight. My plane preps to boards, hasta....


I'm My friend's getting married in the morning this afternoon
Ding, dong the bells are going to chime

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a jet set whirlwind to me! Enjoy and be safe!!!

mph