Monday, February 02, 2009

If it makes you happy...

I find myself again at the airport terribly earlier in the morning. Instead of Fort Lauderdale, however, I await in Columbus for my flight back.

Yesterday went alright. There was a House marathon on t.v. to keep me occupied while I avoided watching the Super Bowl and was packing up. And the snow began to melt in earnest yesterday, leading some stream-like flows in through the yet melted ice/snow, like that at left.

It also led to some exposed earth patches and clear sidewalks, and I feared would lead to ice on the roads this morning. However, I appear to have missed the ice... or maybe my driving to the airport at 4 a.m. was before the ice could form--like the ice didn't want to be up and about that early, either.

And did someone say groundhog?

If it makes you happy
It can't be that bad
If it makes you happy
Then why the hell are you so sad

No comments: