Monday, August 07, 2006

And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful, and it kills him inside...

Over the weekend I had Rihanna's "Unfaithful" stuck in my head, for some reason. I don't particularly like the song, yet it was still stuck in my head. And I don't completely understand why it's called "Unfaithful" and not "Murderer", which is the obvious choice, to me. But then again, Rihanna's 12 (or 18), so I guess she's kinda too young to have a song called "Murderer"... that and she's not much of a gangster (thankfully).

As for the weekend, it went. I didn't get much moving done, which means I'll have to pick up the pace, and I didn't get all my work done (which sucks even more). I did finally manage to get my oil change, which was good--I worried that my engine was about to burn out.

And I got to read a bit more of Hitchhiker's Guide, so now I'm wonder what the question is to "42", and enjoying the fact that Editor Lig Lury is "Missing, Presumed Fed". That, and trying to plot what next to move (not a SEP, unfortunately)...


I don't wanna do this anymore
I don't wanna be the reason why
Everytime I walk out the door
I see him die a little more inside
I don't wanna hurt him anymore
I don't wanna take away his life
I don't wanna be...
A murderer

3 comments:

Pete said...

Hi dude.

Glad to see you're enjoying Douglas Adams' works... :) He was a very funny author, and I've loved just about all his fiction novels. I wonder, though, where you got the picture that accompanies this blog entry? It clearly states 'The Penultimate Edition...' but I can only recall (and can only find on Amazon) the 'The Ultimate Edition...' version of the book. Weird. :)

Take it easy, mate. Keep enjoying! :D

An Aussie friend,
Pete.

P.S. Congrats--and welcome to the oh so wonderful world of loan repayments--on the new home... just be glad you didn't opt for the pink one! :)

jarret said...

So Long and Thanks for the Fish

Matt said...

Just started So long... actually.