Monday, August 14, 2006

Baby let me show you how to do this, you've got to move this, you're doing fine...

As the vast emptiness around the table indicates, moving of the big furniture did not happen this weekend.

Actually, vast probably isn't the right word: it implies way more space than is actually there. So I guess it's just emptiness. (KC, are you privy to the vocab lesson?)

Anyways, I didn't get the big stuff moved this weekend (i.e. bed, dresser, sofa, etc.), due to various issues (no truck rented, last minute friend visit, I'm not strong enough to lift the stuff by myself, etc...). So, instead, I spent the weekend doing a couple of carload moves, and sorting through the various junk mail that's already managed to find me at the new place (there are way too many mortgage life insurance companies around). Oh!, and I managed to take the legs off of the table, transport it over, and put it all back together. Amazing, I know... no, need to applause (maybe).

So, all-in-all, terribly exciting, once again. About the only--other--newsworthy bit, is that I got an explanation of the affect/effect difference today that might actually affect my being able to tell them apart to create the desired effect (but it's probably too early to call).

I should get back to movin'...


Baby let me show you how to do this
You've gotta move this
You're doin fine...
There's nothin to it
You gotta groove it
Come on and move this
Shake that body for me

No comments: