Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I fight authority, authority always wins...

After spending 30 minutes at the West Broward County Courthouse, I'm now the owner of a (as in 1) Florida license plate. And for the amount of money I forked over to get it, I would've thought they would've given me 2. But, apparently, cars only have a plate on them here, so only the back. On the plus side, I now can put my license plate frame on my car--which aren't really legal in Texas anymore (they block the plate from being identified).

I also had to pay cash or check, which almost screwed everything up, but amazingly I brought my checkbook with me (it was a last minute add).

As for the move, it continues. After a snubbing at a nameless store the other night, I vowed to not buy some shelves from them and instead headed to Home Depot. And at HD not only did I find a better set of shelves, but they were cheaper! (6 shelves for $20). That's them above, already loaded with most of my VHS collection and wedged under the shelf in my closet.

And also at HD, for $6 I picked up the little tool kit at left (which helped me put the shelves together).


All-in-all, not a bad trip.





They like to get you in a compromising position
They like to get you there and smille in your face
They think, theyre so cute when they got you in that condition
Well I think, its a total disgrace

1 comment:

jarret said...

Next time get a real tool kit.