Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Video killed the radio star

Happy birthday MTV! (it's 25 today). Had I but-known that, I would have delayed my closing until today... well, that, and I would've avoid getting pro-rated a day of insurance at closing, and maybe would've had an entire additional month before I had to start making payments

But, then again, Tropical Storm Chris officially formed today near the Leeward Islands, and that would've prevented the closing from happening (apparently, you can't close while there's a named stormed formed). So, instead of wondering when Chris will go away (completely), I'm left instead to ponder whether/not MTV killed the video.

That, and what was that guy thinking running on the beach in just a thong?!? (at least he was in decent shape)

Video killed the radio star
Video killed the radio star...

No comments: