Thursday, August 24, 2006

Here comes the rain again, falling on my head like a memory

It has not been a terribly productive week, so far.

After the grand moving of all my big stuff on Saturday, I've not really managed to move much else. I talked myself out of moving stuff on Monday and Tuesday nights, and managed to get a little moved yesterday. I've gotten a few random bits over tonight and will hopefully get more later.

But at the moment, it's raining... again. It's been raining off-and-on all week, and unlike Texas that means it's been going from brightly sunny to darkly overcast throughout the day. In Texas, it just be dark and gloomy the whole time. The other main difference is that seemingly with every storm, lightening has been massively close. On Monday morning, as I was getting ready to leave for work, this meant that there were a strike or two at the end of the block (the kind were the lightening and thunder were on top of each other).

But atleast the only close to bad thing that's happened this week is that I got soaked Tuesday at lunch, when a downpour started while I was out and about... c'est la vie.

Now, if the rain would just let up at the moment, I might get back to moving stuff. Otherwise, I'll just be left to continue pondering why, with all the lightening and the practice cancellations it causes, are there no indoor pools in the area???


Here comes the rain again
Raining in my head like a tragedy
Tearing me apart like a new emotion

No comments: