Friday, August 11, 2006

She says she talks to angels, says they call her out by her name...

So, thanks to the World Series of Pop Culture, I've got She Talks to Angels stuck in my head (Erin does as well--but I so rocked! the 90 lyrics category). It was just lead up to watching Project Runway, anyways... so only slightly annoying that it got stuck there (Vincent still needs to go, btw).

But otherwise, been a fairly dull week. I started carting stuff over to the new place Tuesday night (which made my lower back sore), ran some more stuff over Thursday night and tonight, and on all three nights proceeded to go eat sweaty into various restaurants--such fun. What else? Let's see, I registered to vote in FL last week, and last night I got FL car insurance (so I can get my FL license plates)--which I had to switch from my Texas provider so my rates would double.

And tomorrow, I'm still thinking of trying to move all my big heavy stuff... course I don't know what I'm moving it in, just yet, having not contacted rental truck places or whatever. Added to this is the fact that one of my old friends from TX, Karen, is in town tomorrow and I'm gonna try to meet up with her for lunch before she jets back to Oklahoma.

Hmmm, and from exciting work land, I can tell you that there is a school whose mascot is the Fightin' Squirrels, the Fighting Sioux are fighting the NCAA, there are things called Ooks; and I would be remiss if I failed to mention the Keelhaulers or the Gettysburg College Bullets.

She talks to angels,
Says they call her out by her name
Oh yeah, yeah, angels
Call her out
They call her out, by her name

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"She never mentions the word addiction in certain company" is just too cool a line.....

watch that back. and also, Angela SO needs to go before Vincent.