Saturday, December 09, 2006

And the less I seek my source for some definitive...

  • Why must people choose to sit at the messy table in a restaurant and then make someone come clean it?
  • Why didn't my Netflix arrive today (About a Boy) like it was supposed to?
  • Why is the imdb poster on the About a Boy record in French? (maybe it's just me?)
  • Why'd it take 9 hours for the picture sent from my phone to arrive at my email? (And why did it arrive there right after I questioned where it was...)
  • Why did people confuse the fact that when I said the City of FtL was giving out "free trees", they took that to mean Christmas trees? (I would've said "free Christmas trees")
  • And why don't I know anyone named "Maintenance" so I can say hi to them...

In any case, today was mostly uneventful. I swam this morning, then went and picked up my 2 (non-Christmas) trees: a Silver Buttonwood (left in pic) and a Spanish Stopper (right; both natives--as were all 10 varieties that were options today--and free as part of a plan by the City to replant trees taken down by recent hurricanes). Afterwards, I read The Giver for most of the day. Now, I'm having dinner and trying to find out how KC did at her meet...

There's more than one answer to these questions
Pointing me in a crooked line
And the less I seek my source for some definitive
The closer I am to fine...

No comments: