Thursday, December 14, 2006

"The time has come," the Walrus said, to talk of many things...

Well, in addition to cooking dinner last night (left), yesterday I started to flesh out some swimming goals for the summer, which are going to require some changes in training structure. What changes, I'm not sure yet--things are still being ironed out. But I will probably be self-segregating myself to next to the rest of the Masters, so I can get some higher volume in (trying to get back to 16:30 is necessitating the increase in distance).

I believe things will start changing in January, so I've got a few weeks to hash things out. In the mean time, ironically, I didn't swim tonight because the water temp. was 84.9° (not quite boiling, but definitely hot).

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."

No comments: