Friday, December 08, 2006

No style rookie, you better watch, don't mess with me

I'm not sure where the week went... between my swim team's holiday party last night, finishing Gilead, navigating through a slew of Australian email addresses, watching Happy, Texas (with Steve Zahn, Jeremy Northam, Ally Walker and William H. Macy), among other things, I'm not sure where.

I do know I've been delinquent about mailing my step-dad's birthday present, as well as preparing my Christmas cards to send--hopefully I'll take care of both this weekend. That, and pick up one of the free trees the city is handing out (urban forestry project). And I won't even get into how much stuff I've not put away this week...

We always hang in a buffalo stance
We do the dive every time we dance
I'll give you love baby not romance
I'll make a move nothing left to chance
So don't you get fresh with me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Urban Forestry project sounds neat. What's that?

mph