Sunday, December 07, 2008

That's me in the spotlight, losing my religion

I returned from Atlanta last night. In preparations for my flight, I decided to disperse the items in the box that was my second checked bag from on the way up here. This so I could avoid paying $50 to bring it back with me. So after doling out most of the items, and cramming the rest into my suitcase, the box was ditched.

Loaded down with a heavier carry-on, as well as with my coat, I arrive at the check-in desk at Hartsfield airport and check in my 1 bag. And (now) get to pay $15 for the one bag--oh joy. After contemplating whether/not Delta is out to get me, and adding further support for my dislike of the airline, I learned that Delta implemented new baggage pricing whilst I was in Atlanta: first bag $15, second $25. So, a little miffed (i.e. seeing red, losing my religion), I paid for my bag.

And now, I'm preparing to contact Delta to see if I can get a partial refund on my bag fees, in light of the fact that the 2 bags on Wednesday were $50, and on Sunday they would've been $40... hasta.


Every whisper, of every waking hour
I'm choosing my confessions
Trying to keep an eye on you

No comments: