Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Voices start to ring in your head, tell me what do they say

Well, I head off to Atlanta tomorrow morning for the rest of the week for work. I checked in for my flight today, and got charged $50 by Delta to check a second bag. Fifty! What is going on? I knew I would have to pay a fee, but thought it would be like $15, maybe $25 on the outside. But $50? Geez.

This and I've not even gotten to security yet, where I'll get to unpack half my bags and take off half my clothes. Maybe I'll just wait to get dressed and pack at the airport; TSA shouldn't mind (they are the ones causing the trouble anyways).

(I miss the days when you paid the airlines for your ticket and things like luggage where included.... or atleast when you figure out all relative associated prices when you were looking at purchasing your ticket.)


Voices start to ring in your head, tell me what do they say?
Distant echoes from another time start to creep in your brain
So you've claim madness like it's convenient
You do it so often that you start to believe it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you just wear your swim suit to the airport/on the plane and mail your clothes to your destination? Snail mail is cheap and you do not have to carry anything on board! Or, because of your lack of laundry enthusiasm, maybe you could just buy new clothes when you arrive (I know in the past you have bought clothes instead of doing the laundry, admit it!)

Maybe I take it all back, a speedo not good on the plane, with your height, normal people would be eye level with your...God forbid someone check your....out! :)

You were "snarky" first!

love,
a laundry enthusiast in rare form