Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Now that we've grown up together

It was two years ago that I took the picture at right: of the newly potted tree I parked outside my outside my front door. It was one of the two trees I picked up and planted two years ago. Its compatriot, however, has not faired as well; having died off about a year ago (and it was in the ground, no less).



However, that Spanish Stopper tree seems to be doing rather well in it's pot. A picture from the other day is at left. As you can see, not only has a railing been put in on the stairs, but the tree is 2-3 times its size from then. (Of course, it could just be the different camera angle between the two shots....)

Looking at the two pictures, I now find myself wondering two things:

  • 1) Should I transfer it into a bigger pot?
  • 2) I probably should do some pruning....

That's the price that we all pay
Our valued destiny comes to nothing
I can't tell you where we're going
I guess there's just no way of knowing

No comments: