Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hey, hey, you, you, I don't like your girlfriend...

I have been sucked into Facebook, and have rapidly been overwhelmed... but hopefully, I get things under control soon (but who knows).

My return from Minneapolis on Monday went well. I got caught in the beginning of rush hour traffic into the city, sometime near crossing the Mississippi River, but made it to the airport in a timely manner to wait out boarding my flight.

Since my return to Ft.L, I've just been trying to catch up on stuff: work, house-related items, email... nothing too terribly exciting really. But, I've got another Arrested Development DVD to watch from NetFlix, so that should keep me entertain, presuming I don't fall asleep watching it.

So before that happens, I'll sign off for tonight... hasta.


Hey, hey; you, you
I know that you like me
No way, no way
No it's not a secret

No comments: