Monday, June 25, 2007

Instead of making me better...

Well, I survived through the meet in surprising fashion. I even managed to get home at a relatively early time last night, thanks to a threatening thunderstorm which caused finals to be sped up to finish before its arrival.

And when I got home, did I go to bed at a reasonable hour? Oh, no... I couldn't be that sensible. No, instead I not only finished reading Pride & Prejudice but decided to watch Black Hawk Down, which had been sitting waiting to be played for a few days now. And while the movie was good and I mostly enjoyed it, watching it until 1:00 a.m. probably wasn't the best thing for what I've been battling since my vaccination shots just under 2 weeks ago (pesky Yellow Fever activation!).

So now my throat is a little sore, and so I'm going to strive to get to bed earlier tonight... so hasta

And I swear, you're just like a pill
'Stead of making me better
You're making me ill

No comments: