Friday, June 15, 2007

Just got paid, it's Friday night...

But I'm not really party hopping, tonight, as I'm feeling a bit under-the-weather.

I'm thinking my minor ailment is a combination of too little sleep last weekend combined with the vaccinations I got on Wednesday. Last night's set at practice (20x100 yrd free @ 1:10) didn't really help things, I'm guessing (although I was a good workout for where I'm at now; now if I can just get to doing it long course...)

So, I'm also thinking that it would be good to get a good amount of sleep this weekend, and consequently, I'm bumming around home tonight. And taking it easy this weekend.

But I do think I'll make it out to see Ocean's 13 and maybe Fantastic Four 2...

Oh! and I did get paid today... even managed to knock a payment off my mortgage :) (Now, only 342 payments to go, yeah!)


Just got paid (just got paid), it's Friday night (Friday night)
Party huntin' (party hunting), feeling right
Body shaking, all around
No one thinks, while I'm getting down...

No comments: