Thursday, November 02, 2006

I broke a nail openin' the mail, I cursed out loud 'cause it hurt like hell...

After playing an elongated game of phone tag with UPS (and due to a non-applied shift key causing my address to have "32" instead of "#2), I managed to be at home when my new phone arrived! So it sits at home, plugged in through its adapter from its European plug, being fully charged. Hopefully I'll get it activated tomorrow, and there won't be any major issues.

Outside the phone realm, this week...

  • I found out I'm probably not going home for Christmas (due mostly to the expensive plane ticket);
  • the Florida high school state swimming meets are today through Saturday, causing there to be no Masters practice tonight, tomorrow evening, nor Saturday morning;
  • I managed to shift some stuff around my place, so it looks cleaner (which will make my mom so happy to see, I'm sure);
  • the use of non-Latin letters may "break" the Internet (letters used in Cyrillic or Arabic, for example);
  • I may want to contemplate moving to Serbia;
and the big news:
  • Bob Barker is retiring after 35 years on The Price is Right--he's been the host my entire life!
    (it might be sadder than the pink flamingo news from earlier this week...)


The car won't start--it's falling apart falling apart
I was late for work and the boss got smart
My pantyline shows, got a run in my hose
My hair went flat--man, I hate that (hate that)

No comments: